Wednesday, April 9, 2008

COVER GIRL

This year, next year, sometime, whenever, i really cannot tell. All i know is that one day, i'm going to be on the cover of true love magazine. I'm a young make up artist, beader, sonwriter, singer, voice over model (and if i can call what my mom and i wear designs,i'll add a fahion designer too) . I know deep within my heart that one or all of these gifts of mine will help me achieve my aim.
Each time i open an edition of true love magazine, i read stories of successful women who rose from being unknown to being celebrated,i am greatly challenged to be the best in whatever i find myself doing, i want to be a testiomony of hard work, favour and above all, the grace of God.
So keep up the good work true love crew,God bless y'all.
From a true lover.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done for writing from your heart! Dreams can and will come true by God's grace....keep looking up!