Friday, December 21, 2007

I'm back!

Phew!!! what a holiday, i had funnnnnnnnnnnnnn. It started on Tuesday, with my branch's end of year party. We contributed money added our late comers' fine, hired a dj, made small chops, ordered food from a restaurant and danced our feet out. We also had awards like most punctual, best dressed, best behaved, blah blah blah, but yours truly did not get any of those...lol After the party,i left like 8.30 p.m, i had to wait for like 2 hours before i got a cab to take me home. Traffic was mad from the island to ikeja, i got home 1 a.m! The next day, Wednesday, being a public holiday, i travelled to "that ancient city" with pretty brown eyes. We went shopping, bought some nice xmas gifts for our parents, went out for lunch... and later in the evening, he took me home to my Father's house (yeah... u tot i wouldn't go right?). Thursday was double fun i took Big treat ice cream for the first time! and yeah, I've been missing. I just hope my dream of fitting into a size 10 wedding dress will not be ruined. OK, i'm back in Lagos and i miss my brother. He says he enjoyed reading my blog, nice. and i want to say thanks to omo oba for the nice comment, you rock!! Gotta go, see ya later

1 comment:

Lola Akinsanya said...

Hey, quite a good read this is. Actually...i've been thinking of having a blog of my own for a while but just don't have the time...my bf thinks i'm crazy when i log on to facebook (which is fair 'cos i have to admit i'm kind of addicted to it!)

Anyway, back to the KOKO, congratulations on your emgagement, hope it leads to bigger and better things in your life...you can be sure i'll be back on your blog soon.....i had to sign up for a google account b4 posting this message 'cos i didn't have one, so i really gotta to come back :)