Wednesday, December 12, 2007

JUST ME

................After a non conformity of nearly five months without a post on my blog, i have decided to take the bull by the horn and "just do it"
So first things first, who am i?
I am a fun loving young woman, a graduate of geology from the first and the best(est) university in Nigeria.(guess u know where that is).
Ok, back to gist, i write songs, sing, do some modelling(mostly voice over), read just about anything, and work(yeah baby, i work in a B**k).
I am the last of four kids to a wonderful couple who've been married for 37yrs!
I'm a make up artist, also a beader.
I am a critic to the core, i like perfection, cause what is worth doing at all, is worth doing well,(though some things are just not worth it, i'll talk 'bout that soon).
Im also an investor, the stock market is my thingy so y'all gonna be seeing some analysis.
Never was, but i'm kinda getting to be a fashion buff, actually i've got this great designs... i think i'm just lazy or scared to put my numerous talents to good use, but soon.........
And i've got this great friend, been dating him since God knows when, Guess what, he recently proposed, yeah, i'm engaged to PRETTY BROWN EYES and we've got these great plans 'bout floating advertising agecy n all... That 's for later
ok, nuff said about me, what do u think? Tell me something 'bout u 2.

1 comment:

Omoba said...

fine girl, ur supposed to invite us to ur blog when u've BEEN posting for a little while ....but I like it so far ...now if u stop updating it I'm coming after u .... Say hi to Pretty Brown Eyes :)